Friday Night Lights Touch Rugby Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
The NORFC 7’s rugby team will be hosting their first annual Friday Night Lights Touch Rugby Tournament on Friday, October 11 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm at the Gretna Rugby Pitch. Teams are recommended to arrive at the pitch by 6:00pm to start the registration and drinking festivities, with the first games starting at 7:00pm.
The entry fee of $100 per team is due no later than Friday, October 4th. An indivudual sign-up is also available for $10 per person and teams will be grouped together day of tournament. Please pay via venmo @nolarugby with the team name as the payment name.
- Two-hand touch, tournament style TBD
- 10 players per roster, 7 players on the pitch
- Rolling subs
- Co-ed welcomed but not required
- 15-minute matches, two 7-minute halves with a 1-minute halftime
- Tiebreakers will be solved by a boat race
If you are not interested in playing but still want to get in on the fun, we will be grilling and we will have kegs with several drinking games set up along the sidelines. Games will include trash can beer pong, spikeball, beer pong, and maybe even some slip n’ flip. $20 will get you a wristband for beer and food, with daiquiris being sold separately.
- Team Registration$100$1000$0
- Individual Registration$10$100$0